23.4.16

WHAT ISLA WORE


Spring is here! The children love all the blossom. Dylan has learnt about triangula prisms, Isla ha started doing yoga with me, Dylan has started to watch Star Wars and loves it and Isla has a new wardrobe of beautiful things to show off  that I am dying over but they aren't practical at all (hello sequin shorts!)
But first one of the outfits she chose a few weeks ago (bevause God forbid I choose her clothes anymore)



Coat and tutu - next   T-shirt - Dylan's hand-me-downs

Doctor Martens -  £50 Schuh (also Dylan's hand-me-downs. Honestly investing in good/tough footwear is such a must for me as their feet grow really slowly. There's have been worn to death by both children and they're still in such good condition)

Horse necklace - £1.99 h&m







I LOVE these photos. She has so much sass and such a beautiful smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment