25.4.16

THE TIME I SPENT HALF OF MY SUMMER CLOTHES BUDGET ON TUTU'S aka NOW

I didn't mean to I swear, one turned into two or three and suddenly half of the budget for Isla's summer clothes is gone and her bedroom (post following at some point. I've even taken the photos) is literally bursting with sequins and tulle. It's a problem.
No it's not.
But I'll pretend it because because I want to try and come across as at least a little bit sensible.
I'm actually dying of bit of happiness though. And this my friends, is why....






Ok so it's a biiiiiit big but who cares!? because Dylan has a matching one


   
Ugh Frozen. Elsa is slowly bankrupting me (note. The tutu's are absolutely not bankrupting me. 
Nope, not at all.) if you want to join me in my bitterness towards Esla you can get this dress Here
  
Frozen! (All the heart eye emojis ever) 
  
                      I think this is my favourite t-shirt in existence 
           

 

    

         
  

 
 
 Possibly one of the most wonderful outfits ever made.. So she (I) needed colours. 

               
    
    I basically had this dress in the 90's. Seriously considering buying embellished chopsticks for ultimate 90's babe hair.   

  
    
    
  
       
   
  
    It was around here that I realised that Isla may now own too many tutu's. Is there such a thing? 
But then these ones with lace appliqué are beautiful. And technically that one is a petticoat, speaking of you can get one Here

    

     

    
I may have had minor palpitation when I unpacked this. It is literally a dream. 

Etsy and eBay are your friends if your child has a newfound obsession with all things tulle.   


      

More sequins and tulle Here.  

 

     
No photo can do this dress justice. I want to frame it and keep it forever it is that beautiful. 

And lastly....

    

  
LOOK AT IT. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SPARKLY AND I WANT HER TO WEAR IT EVERY DAY BUT ALSO JEVER BECAUSE I WILL CRY LIKE A BABY IF IT GETS RUINED. 



So here it is, the accidental buying of all the tulle. 
I regret nothing. 







  



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment