17.9.14

ITS BEEN A WHILE

The title of this post sums up everything I need to say, and it's obvious anyway, I haven't posted here since June.
All summer I thought about posting but something held me back, we've had a lot going on and it feels like there isn't enough time in the day to fit it all in, let alone sit down to concentrate on a blog post or YouTube video. Now the summer is done we have several new journeys to embark on which are both exciting and terrifying. 
Dylan started nursery today so five mornings a week I have some one on one time with Isla and come nap time to time to myself and I'm looking forward to using that time to write and record the craziness that is our life in one way or another.
This post is me popping in to say hi, I'm still here and of im not here I'm definitely over on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment