4.6.14

HOLLYS CAKES AND CUPCAKES















You'll have noticed that I keep promising to update my various social media platforms more then fail to actually do so.


Partly this is to do with laziness and also a strange anxiety I seem to have developed regarding peoples expectations of my blog content (weird I know). But mostly it's because of this.


Baking.


Quite out of the blue I've started a fledging business. I've mentioned it before and if you follow me on instagram you'll have been bombarded with my creations recently.


But this is what is taking up a decent chunk of my time these days. In general I have two, possibly three orders a week to make on top of making sure I keep the children alive and as a result this blog, and my youtube have suffered. I tend to find myself either making fondant toppers or doing design research in my spare time rather than sitting down and updating.


So as a peace offering to try and make up for my lack of posting, here are a few of my cakes,




















No comments:

Post a Comment