19.7.13

THIRTY SEVEN WEEKS PREGNANT


We've done it, reached thirty seven weeks! Congratulations all round.
It's been a rough ride, complications have hit us at every point, but we've finally made it.
As of today there are three days till I'm induced (actually less at its 9pm and I'm going in at 9am on Monday morning. I could even start an hourly countdown by this point if I were so inclined.)
Little bird was so low down this morning that I felt like she was going to fall out, I very nearly called Harrison home from work at 6am because I was worried about spontaneous labor. 

I'm still in a lot of pain, and I'm still extremely uncomfortable. My blackouts are becoming more and more frequent but I'm trying to ignore all of that. With only a few days left I'm trying to get completely prepared (i.e I'm cleaning a lot) and make the most of my life as it is already.
It's my twenty second birthday tomorrow so of course family are descending on the house for a BBQ and on Sunday we're off to celebrate my cousins twenty first birthday. So we're a busy little family this weekend.
It's strange, on Sunday evening when we leave my cousins house Dylan will leave with my mum and I'll go home alone. I wont see him again until he's a big brother. 
In fact it really hit me that I'm about to have another child on Wednesday night. A bit late I know. 
But there it is.. Our lives are about to change monumentally and prepared or not it's going to happen in three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment