10.3.16

WHAT ISLA WORE



When I found out I was having a girl I swiftly conjured up images of a little girl in black skinny jeans and a biker jacket like a much cooler and smaller version of myself.
It turns out Isla prefers tutu's to jeans and pink rather than black. And although I adamantly protested that no daughter of mine would have a wardrobe full of pink frills, three years later and here we are.
It's actually a lot of fun. Every day is like a big game of dressing up because as long as I let her choose her own clothes she will probably never wear her black skinny jeans. It her pink ones for that matter.
So as her wardrobe is expanding and were fast approaching the time when she'll have to wear a uniform to school I'm going to have some fun and share some of Islas get ups with you all.


(Red glitter shoes - £6.99 H&M)

(Stripe pocket long sleeved t-shirt - £6 Next)


This is her favourite tutu at the moment because it has stars on it. We single twinkle twinkle little star at least thirty times a day in our house. Of course it's paired with her pick of necklaces for the day (this is a recurring theme regardless of what she wears. Isla doesn't believe it's possible to over accessorise). And Im certain that this coat used to belong to Dylan although I have no photographic evidence, either way she needed to wear it so she could match Harrison.
Up until this outing these were her favourite shoes but they met their match when Isla decided to jump in some puddles. H&M isn't stocking them in here size anymore (not online anyway) but they have just bought out the same shoes in gold and I may have ordered more than one pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment