16.7.13

BUILDING ISLAS WARDROBE



















I was asked to make a post about the clothes I have for Isla a long time ago. I'm sure it was before I even hit my third trimester. 
In my defence I actually took these photos over a month ago and posted them on tumblr in the countdown to my induction. I've even had this saved as an unfinished draft here since thirty six weeks. 

I've prided myself on Dylan's wardrobe and potential wardrobe since I was pregnant with him (although its something I'm working on with him and looking forward to him finally growing enough for me to buy him the wardrobe of my dreams).
With Isla it started again, I'll admit I was half horrified half overjoyed at the prospect of having (and dressing) a daughter.
I've spent a lot of time trying to avoid pink, girly pieces. Finding prints and knits that literally made me so excited that its quite pathetic.
So this is (mostly) it, although I'm constantly adding pieces.
Isla's wardrobe. 






Tiny baby up to 0-3 months dresses
Tiny baby clothing (vests and sleepsuits not pictured)
Newborn/Up to one month clothes
0-3 months clothes
3-6 months dresses
3-6 months tops
3-6 months jumpers and bottoms
Not pictured:
vests and sleepsuits
accessories
coats and jackets
shoes

Can you guys tell I have a slight addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment